The Official Richie Tankersley Cusick Discussion Forum

A place to discuss Richie Tankersley Cusick's novels

For all of you have read Walk of the Spirits and Shadow Mirror. Which boy do you think Miranda should end up with? Any preferance? What do you think? 

Views: 307

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Eryn- try posting your comment again. It looks like it just reposted Jillian's post for some reason :/
Hiya! Personally, I believe that Miranda should and will be with Etienne. Not only is he dark, mysterious, and just drop dead gorgeous, he's got a past that probably only Miranda will be able to really unlock and maybe even help him with. I just feel like they're two pieces of a puzzle (as cliche as that sounds). Each has something the other needs. Gage is beyond adorable and I love him so much that I wish I could have a Gage plushie. However, he's got that boy-next-door kind of thing going on with Miranda.

I'm also a shameless Gage/Roo shipper. Hah! Plus, I agree with I think it was Eryn, that mentioned how Jonas trusted/befriended Etienne. There's an established bond between him and Miranda. Also, *SPOILER ALERT!* I can't help but remember the part in Shadow Mirror where Gage said that Etienne's spirit would be the one that Miranda's more attached/connected to (something along those lines). Yes, just yes. It's love, people. <3
I agree on the point that Etienne does get more "face" time in the book. But I still stand by my theory that Miranda belongs with Etieene because Jonas befriended and trusted. And it's not like they don't have major chemestry. :) I also agree with what someone else said: " Miranda is probably the only one that can get through to him." I'm dying to know what happend to Etienne and what kind of promice he and Jonas shared?!!!
Same here, Eryn. I speculated on that a little on the "Walk of the Spirits three" thread.
Hey do you want to chat about Shadow Mirror?

Erika said:
Same here, Eryn. I speculated on that a little on the "Walk of the Spirits three" thread.
Sure! I'm always up for chatting :)
I'm not sure how 2 do that on this site.?
Why don't you start a new thread and we can chat on there? And others will be free to join in if they want :)
Tis will be a wierd qustion, but did u have any trubble getting/ buying Shadow mirror? I went the day it came out and they didn't have the shipment in. So I had to buy it online.
Well I preordered mine online this time around. But when Walk of the Spirits came out, I had similar trouble. I had gone to Barnes and Noble a few months prior and asked them to reserve me a copy. They did. When I went to the store the day it came out, they said they didn't have it. It appeared someone did reserve it for me, but no one ever checked to make sure there would be a shipment coming in. Sadly, a lot of stores around where I am don't carry her books and they need to be special ordered. :/ Maybe that's what happened with you?
I don't know that could be it. I haven't had any trubble with any other authors I read thoughl. I was kinda shocked a how fast Miranda and Etienne's relationship turned physical though.
I kind of expected it to happen. I thought it was very realistic in terms of teen relationships. Of course, they're not all like that, but you know what I mean. I think the scene was very tastefully done as well. You definitely know what happens, but it's not so in your face.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2024   Created by Erika.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service