The Official Richie Tankersley Cusick Discussion Forum

A place to discuss Richie Tankersley Cusick's novels

For all of you have read Walk of the Spirits and Shadow Mirror. Which boy do you think Miranda should end up with? Any preferance? What do you think? 

Views: 307

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Totally agree with all of that. Especially with the sex sceene. Of course I'm21 & this is targeted for teens. LOL. But I love richies books, they deal with real life issues and paranormal ones. I've had some of that kind of stuff happen to me and it wasn't very fun. try terrifying, but I'm so used to it now that I hardly notice it anymore.
Hey, I'm going to be 24 next week and I still love her novels, too :)
I haven't had too many paranormal experiences. When I was really little, my parents and I lived downstairs from my Memere, and when she'd go on vacations we'd hear footsteps upstairs, and occasionally someone playing the piano. Never saw anything, though. I've always been interested in ghosts and paranormal stuff. I'd like to see a ghost one day.
No one belives me of course they all just tolorate me that way. I've sceen him and I feel him all the time. It's like having my own personal airconditioner. I'm freezing all the time. I don't know who he is, but I definetly know it a man. And he's been around me for quite a few years now, it doesn't matter if I'm not in "my house" either he follows me.
Wow. Very interesting. Maybe you'll find out who he is one day!
I have to go to bed now... I have work tomorrow. It was awesome chatting with you, though. And I'm sure we'll resume this conversation at another time :)
Have a great night!
K good night I'll try 2 chat with you another time.

Erika said:
Wow. Very interesting. Maybe you'll find out who he is one day!
I have to go to bed now... I have work tomorrow. It was awesome chatting with you, though. And I'm sure we'll resume this conversation at another time :)
Have a great night!
Actually, I don't think she's going to end up with either of them (though if she did it's probably be Etienne). But (now, you're going to think I'm crazy), I've noticed a lot of chemistry between Parker and Miranda. And Miranda mentioned several times in Shadow Mirror and Walk of the Spirits about being confused as to why she was defending him.

It's just a thought, but hey, I don't see why it couldn't happen.
i thought that for a little bit but i like that they have a sort of brother/sister relationship more than anything, he reminds me of the protective older brother stereotype lol, i do think though that parker is going to have to give in to his phsyic side, him and miranda could have there own double team phsyic company lol tracking ghosts etc lol... ok maybe not but it would be cool to see parker helping out :)
I have noticed that chemistry with Parker and thought of it for a little while, but... I'm not sure Richie would do that. Although Ashley is interested in that other kid... but I feel like that's just a phase. I could be wrong, of course.
And it would be cool to see Parker helping out a little more. He did somewhat help in Shadow Mirror because he's the one who could hear Miranda yelling out. But taking that even further could be interesting.
yeah... I think I'm with everyone else on this, although it is an interesting idea, and I can definatly see that little bit of chemestry, I feel like it's more of a brother/sister thing... I'm not sure if i'd be happy if Richie did do that... I sort of like Parker and Ashley...even though she's into that other kid right now

And I definatly think that Parker needs to be doing a bit more helping out with the ghosties.
I think I'd be horribly upset if Miranda didn't end up with Etienne! Haha. He's my dream guy all the way. I like them that way you know, wounded. Dark. Broody. And handsome, who can't resist. :) I thought that the chemistry between Roo and Gage from the start was just perfect in that way that sometimes people don't realize how they feel about each other because they're so close? And Ashley just needs to know how Parker feels about her, he did buy all those tickets, and does try. I guess he's just one of those guys that doesn't know how to romanticize a girl. I hope there's another book after this, as dramatic as it seems I think I'd just die if I didn't know what was to happen next and how the couples worked out their lives. :)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2024   Created by Erika.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service