The Official Richie Tankersley Cusick Discussion Forum

A place to discuss Richie Tankersley Cusick's novels

So, place where you can talk about the series Unseen... and you kind people that actually understand the ending could maybe give me a bit of clarification.

Views: 2240

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

ok nearly finished reading all the unseen again to see if i understood them any more this time round, got most of it so far but im on the last chapter or so, and slowly my mind is unravelling and twisting to mush, im confused again like the first time round lol, will let y'all know if i understand it more once i have finished in a few hours lol
have to admit i loved these books even more this time round they are so atmospheric and creepy, LOVE THEM! :)
ok read all four again.

so jared and nicholas and byron are like same blood, related through different periods of time? or something? that bit loses me at the end??

So the guy she ends up giving in to is actually nicholas? man i love these books but the ending makes my head go to goo lol soooo complicated, great books though creepy aswell i was reading the footsteps part when someone was walking in the room at home and i swear i jumped out of my skin haha :) how sad am i :)
They are all the same blood ...all brothers. I don't think they are from different periods of time though. They don't age.. like vampires..they look like they did when they were turned.

I think the same thing..that she did end up with nicholas..because in the end he got her to giver herslef to him willingly and he can transform into anyone or anything, so he made himslef look like byron.

I think the books are creepy too..that's part of the fun. I work in a cemetery and was reading one of the books on a day that there was a thunder storm and almost jumped out of my skin too.. that's part of the fun

natasha lewis said:
ok read all four again.

so jared and nicholas and byron are like same blood, related through different periods of time? or something? that bit loses me at the end??

So the guy she ends up giving in to is actually nicholas? man i love these books but the ending makes my head go to goo lol soooo complicated, great books though creepy aswell i was reading the footsteps part when someone was walking in the room at home and i swear i jumped out of my skin haha :) how sad am i :)
in a cemetary and a thunder storm lol great setting to read these books in :) i kind of half wish there was a follow on to these books, but at the same time i love the mystery of the fourth book :)
is there going to be a 4th book ??

natasha lewis said:
in a cemetary and a thunder storm lol great setting to read these books in :) i kind of half wish there was a follow on to these books, but at the same time i love the mystery of the fourth book :)
You mean a 5th book? I doubt it. I feel like the ending was supposed to be left to the reader to interpret. I'm not sure what else she could do with the story after that, you know?
That's what I meant..sorry.. a 5th book. Maybe they can make her turn into one of them or something.. I don't know..lol I want more
Haha. I always want more. But I'd prefer a new original novel. Or maybe another book in the Walk series. I feel like Unseen is done.
Yeah, I definatly agree. Although the ending confused me, it definatly felt like an ending. Another one might just feel like a bit of an over kill.
Do you think it's possible if Richie can write a prequel book series to The Unseen, the one that will focus on Katherine before Lucy became involved? I never thought about it before so I thought I should ask because we all know pretty much about Katherine and what she had been through but I believe that we should all know a little bit more about her background story and how her psychic history began before she was murdered and gave Lucy her powers. I don't know about you but that's just something I'm thinking about right now.
Hmm, that would actually be pretty interesting.
Just reading this thread makes me want to read them all again :D
i can't remember what happens to Byron at the end though? all i can remember is that he was a beast chained up...
and when that happened to Matt - it broke my heart, i know he was dodgey, but he did love Lucy :'( ive never cried so much as i did at that, i can remember my mouth falling open in a silent scream.
Also. I remember that " he" chapters are from at least Nicolas's & Jared's perspective, but i'm unsure about everyone else.
hmm.
help? LOL

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2024   Created by Erika.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service