The Official Richie Tankersley Cusick Discussion Forum

A place to discuss Richie Tankersley Cusick's novels

Well, I don't know about you people, but I think we've almost all but exhusted the topics on the Shadow Mirror discussion. However everyone seems to be taking about a hopefully third book, So if there is one, what do you people think will happen? What burning questions do you think will be answered? Theories anyone?

Views: 1367

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

What did you think, Marinda? :)
I hate to say it but I really didn't like Walk of the spirits. It seemed predictable to me.. there wasn't a slightly scary or thrilling element that I think her other books have. The romantic relationship, or tension her characters usually have wasn't as good either. and while I am all for good natured teasing I thought there was too much of it between the kids in the book. Sometimes it was just getting too boring and I'd skip ahead to find more of the story. I was a little disapointed :(

Erika said:
What did you think, Marinda? :)
Aww. I agree, it was quite a bit different. I prefer her scarier stories, but I thought the relationships between the teens were very real.
the teen relationships were very real... i hear the same thing from my 16 &14 year old nieces on a daily basis..lol

Erika said:
Aww. I agree, it was quite a bit different. I prefer her scarier stories, but I thought the relationships between the teens were very real.
I hope you'll still check out the sequel at some point :)

Well, hello everyone.  I hope I enjoy my time here with all 'yall. ;)

If the lovely Ms. Cusick does indeed publish a third book in the Walk of the Spirits sequence, then these are my theories:

1) Belle Chandelle's owners show up and they have some nefarious reason for renovating the house.

2) Belle Chandelle's owners have a son/daughter who has powers similiar to Miranda's. And if it's a son, then Etienne won't take too kindly to him being there (obviously).

3) Kurt "Streak" Fuller and Parker have a confrontation concerning Ashley and Parker gets to prove that he is indeed a decent human being beneath his attitude.

4) Mrs. Wilmington and Miranda's mom have a confrontation and Miranda's mom gets to kick Mrs. Wilmington's butt.

5) Miranda finds out what's the secret between Jonas and Etienne and what it has to do with the death of Etienne's father.

6) Miranda's mom and Aunt Teeta find out about Miranda's powers.

Anyone out there agree with me?

Your response made me all excited for some reason! lol

I think I'd love to see ALL of those things happen. Maybe not any Mrs. Wilmington butt kicking, but a good telling-off anyway.

Unfortunately (and I don't know if you're aware of this), Richie's publishers decided not to continue the series :( Which is so sad. Because now you got me all excited about it again. But... you never know. Maybe some day... *dreamy sigh*

 

PS- Thank you SO much for posting. It's been so dead here recently.

It is really sad that this series won't be continued, but if it would, I think it would have been really intersting to see Mirnda's mom find out, because of how she felt about her father and all... I think Aunt Teeta would be pretty cool with it, but I think it would have been real interesting to see if her mother could have accepted it, or if she would have ended up treating Miranda similar to how she treated her father (which I doubt she ever would have done, it just might have taken her a while to get around to it.
Rachel F said:

6) Miranda's mom and Aunt Teeta find out about Miranda's powers.

Anyone out there agree with me?

I agree, Jillian. I think it would be interesting to see Miranda's mother really struggle with it. That would bring out all sorts of emotions that would be SO intense to read. Would she not believe her? Would she think she's delusional? Would she feel remorse about how she treated her father? Woah.

I agree on all but the one about her Mom and Aunt Teeta knowing what Miranda does because they did not believe their father.
 
Rachel F said:

Well, hello everyone.  I hope I enjoy my time here with all 'yall. ;)

If the lovely Ms. Cusick does indeed publish a third book in the Walk of the Spirits sequence, then these are my theories:

1) Belle Chandelle's owners show up and they have some nefarious reason for renovating the house.

2) Belle Chandelle's owners have a son/daughter who has powers similiar to Miranda's. And if it's a son, then Etienne won't take too kindly to him being there (obviously).

3) Kurt "Streak" Fuller and Parker have a confrontation concerning Ashley and Parker gets to prove that he is indeed a decent human being beneath his attitude.

4) Mrs. Wilmington and Miranda's mom have a confrontation and Miranda's mom gets to kick Mrs. Wilmington's butt.

5) Miranda finds out what's the secret between Jonas and Etienne and what it has to do with the death of Etienne's father.

6) Miranda's mom and Aunt Teeta find out about Miranda's powers.

Anyone out there agree with me?

I would like to know what kind of powers Parker has and what de keeps hinding it.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2017   Created by Erika.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service